This is a product review for Aftazen. This dietary supplement claims to have a unique formula that eases ingestion and treats the body by rebalancing the metabolism and preventing the occurrence of canker sores. Patients who have used this product have indicated less outbreaks, less painful sores, reduced inflammation duration, and the complete healing of their sores. Your will learn more about this product as you read further.
- Aloe Vera- This ingredient rebalances your intestinal flora, ameliorates protein digestion, heals lesions, combats chronic fatigue, accelerates tissue renewal, combats cardiovascular disease, treats psoriasis, and heals canker sores. It also has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B1- This vitamin helps with carbohydrate and fat metabolism. It can prevent beriberi and stabilize the appetite. It also helps the nervous system and heart muscles to function normally. The lack of this vitamin contributes to frequent aphthous ulceration.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine- It is essential for protein metabolism. It also ensures a balance in potassium and sodium for the proper regulation of bodily fluids. This ingredient is also vital for the proper functioning of the muscular and nervous systems. It works with antibodies to improve skin health. Its deficiency can lead to repeated aphthous ulceration.
- Vitamin PP (niacin or Vitamin B3)- It helps regulate testosterone, estrogen, insulin, thyroxin, and cortisone synthesis. It is also good for your brain, digestive system, and nervous system. Niacin also reduces the intensity of headaches, improves blood circulation, and reduces blood pressure.
- Zinc– This mineral plays a significant role in healing wounds and promoting enzyme reactions. It helps revitalize the skin and improve your immune system.
It is vital to take Aftazen daily for several weeks in order to achieve the results. The recommended dosage for adults is two to six capsules daily before going to bed. Children over six years of age should take one to two capsules before going to sleep. Do not use this product during cortico- therapy. Moreover, those with heart diseases should not use this product. In addition, users should not consume more than the recommended dosage.
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that Aftazen is a risk-free product, meaning that it has no side effects.
For first-time customers, the price of one bottle (120 capsules) is $49.99 while the price of two bottles is $79.98. Both purchasing options come with a money-back guarantee. A regular purchase of three bottles will cost you $99.97 while six bottles will cost you $179.94. Returning customers are not eligible for refunds.
The manufacturer of Aftazen offers a 60-day money back guarantee for first-time buyers. Customers who are buying the product for the first time receive a satisfaction guarantee. That being said, the manufacturer is sure that over 85 percent of users are content with the product and there will be no reason for customers to ask for a refund. We found several positive reviews and a few negative reviews from customers.
In conclusion, the use of a strong blend of proven ingredients makes Aftazen a suitable product for combating canker sores. The product contains no traces of gelatin, making it suitable for vegetarians. Moreover, a satisfaction guarantee is evidence of the manufacturer’s confidence in the product. However, there are negative reviews from previous customers, which is worrisome. Moreover, there is no evidence of GMP certification.
Click here to learn about our Top Canker Sore Treatment Products.
|CankerClear||Progressive Health||Quantum Health||Maxi-Health||Propoliz|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||76.70%||70.30%||63.20%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Risk Free||No||No|